Monday, September 3, 2012

I Reach Out on Christmas for Kids 2: For the kids of Mt. Province


I Reach Out brings a beautiful Christmas to the indigenous kids for the 2nd time in I Reach Out on Chrsitmas for Kids (I ROCK) 2.  This time this group of  young philanthropists will climb Mountain Province to reach out to the children in this community.



This group of young volunteers started I ROCK last year when they climbed Mt. Tabayoc in Benguet to bring school supplies to the children, and their priceless gift of love.

This photo from their previous I ROCK climb really touched my heart.



Actual climb will start on November 30, 2012 and will last for 2-3 days.
Anyone with a willing heart is most welcome to volunteer and join the climb, and/or give donations for the kids.  Please send your donations beforehand.  Any gift for the kids, monetary or in kind, will wholeheartedly be appreciated.  Let us give them some reason to be joyful this Christmas.

If you are interested to make a donation or join the climb, you  may contact:
Erwin - 0918 608 7191
Aiya - 0915 409 1724

You can also drop a comment or send me an email at mail@moniquedejesus.com 
Click here to visit the group's Facebook page. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment